Friday, February 1, 2013

Comfy & Cozy

First of all..it's Friday! Second, it's freezing outside and all I want to do is cuddle up beside a fireplace with a cup of hot chocolate. Ok maybe not so much a cup of hot chocolate, but more like a glass of red wine. Like I said before, it is Friday so I'm still at work but that doesn't mean I can't be cozy at my desk in a warm cardigan with a bottle of Dasani and a space heater.  I am loving oversized cardigans and sweaters this winter. They are wonderful because they look so much more put together than a sweatshirt or fleece pullover but still comfortable enough to throw on whether you are going to work or hanging out at home.

Left: Me on my lunch break in a Sonoma sweater
Center: Jessica Alba
Right: Nicky Hilton
Today I'm wearing a striped cardigan but I have seen some adorable printed ones in stores this season.  The Aztec print and Fair Isle print are on trend this season, as seen on a couple of the cardigans below.

Left: Romeo & Juliet Couture
Right: Old Navy
The Modcloth cardigan below is different because it looks comfortable and structured at the same time.  The black and cream printed cardigan could be belted and worn with dress pants or worn open with jeans.

Left: Modcloth
Right: LuLu's





No comments:

Post a Comment