Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mint Condition

It's another dreary day in Kentucky but I'm wearing a mint sweater to brighten things up.  Mint is one of the biggest color trends for Spring and I say bring it on.  I can't believe it's almost March and St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner.  As a friend and I were discussing yesterday, time really does go by faster the older you get.  I truly believe you are only as old as you feel, and even though in my head I always think I am 22, some days I feel 16 and some days I feel 55.  Anywho, mint totally passes for wearing green and this year I will be rocking some shade of it. 

Today I'm wearing mint on mint.  I would love to try this pretty nail polish and these sunglasses this Spring.

Banana Republic sunglasses
essie nailpolish
me in a Gap sweater and Forever21 necklace
This polka dot sweater could be worn now with jeans and later with white shorts.  I love the look of this spiked leather cuff and would wear it out, even though it looks kind of dangerous.  This clutch and these flats are easy ways to add a pop of mint to your outfit.
Lucca Couture sweater
Tobi cuff
Lulu envelope clutch
Sam Edelman flats
Mint statement jewelry is so easy to find these days, like this necklace below.  I would wear this shift dress through summer with nude pumps.  This long sleeve top feeds my peplum obsession and is a pretty shade of mint.  I'm going to try to catch my go-to Gap skinny jeans on sale in this color (I rarely pay full price for jeans).  I'm loving the classic shape of this satchel purse and that it has a longer strap if you want to carry it on your shoulder or convert to a cross-body.
Sosie necklace
H&M dress
Tobi peplum top
Gap jeans
Kate Spade satchel
Here's some celebs rocking the color.  How are you going to wear mint?
Lily Collins in a Marni dress
Cameron Diaz in Rag & Bone jeans
Kendall Jenner in a mint top


1 comment:

  1. As a bonus, it is March Mint month at Dairy Queen and you can get mint chocolate oreo blizzards! Go Mint!

    ReplyDelete