Thursday, February 7, 2013

Wrap It Up

I've been throwing on scarves all week.   I love them, especially for work, because I can wear any shirt I've worn fifty times, add a scarf, and make it a new outfit.  I believe in most cases, scarves should make a statement and be the focal point of the outfit.  There shouldn't be too much else going on.

I have always wanted a Missoni scarf.  Two versions are seen below.  Also, I have a Burberry scarf, but it is wool, and I would like this lighter one that I could wear more year-round.

Top Left: Missoni
Bottom Left: Missoni
Right: Burberry

Most of the scarves I have are printed, besides basic black and cream infinity scarves.  I love the bold patterns on these scarves below.
Left: Diane von Furstenburg
Right: we are owls


Left: Tory Burch
Right: Mango

Ok, I don't know if I could pull off a sequin scarf but I would love to try.  I wouldn't wear this during the day but I think it would look cool on a night out.  This blue/white striped scarf is especially great for a UK fan.  I always spot the blue and white stuff, even though I don't go to that many games anymore.  The floral print scarf would be great to wear in Spring or Fall.
Left: Rachel Zoe
Top Right: Michael Kors
Bottom Right: BP.
I wore the scarves below to work this week.

Left: me in H&M infinity scarf, Burberry jacket
Middle: BP. scarf, Rock & Republic shirt, Gap skinny cords, Coach shoes
Right: Burberry scarf, Zara dress, Nine West boots
Here's a few celeb on-the-go looks, showing that a scarf can really make an oufit.
Left: Blake Lively
Center: Katie Holmes
Right: Jessica Alba



No comments:

Post a Comment