Monday, February 4, 2013

L-O-V-E

It's officially February, which means Valentine's Day is just around the corner. I'm not one to make a big deal over V-Day, but I'm also not one to turn down a gift.  Luckily, my husband is perfectly happy if I bake his favorite fudge brownies and we exchange sweet, handwritten cards. I usually quote lines from Donna and David's 90210 wedding vows in his card and he uses Juvenile lyrics in mine. Hey, whatever works. But for those of you that like to celebrate this holiday with gifts, I went ahead and compiled a list of some things that I wouldn't mind receiving. After all, who doesn't love presents?  It never hurts to just look.

One never-fail gift is jewelry. I prefer to get timeless, classic pieces that I can keep rather than trendy items. Flowers die but jewelry is forever.
Top Left: Tory Burch  bracelet
Top Right: Baublebar earrings
Bottom Right: Cartier love bracelet (just thought I'd throw that one in there)
Bottom Left: Kate Spade pendant necklace

I could have put everything from Bendel's on my list but I narrowed it down to one thing. They have a cold weather bundle that comes with a scarf, gloves and ear muffs in their signature brown and white stripes. I can never say no to chocolate, so I had to include some from my favorite candy store, Dylan's Candy Bar. And of course, anything LV would be graciously accepted.
Left: Henri Bendel cold weather bundle
Top Right: Dylan's Candy Bar chocolates
Bottom Right: Louis Vuitton Sarah wallet

I'm not sure why but I have been wanting one of these POP handsets for my iPhone. This would be great for long conversations, as these handsets are so much easier to prop under your neck than iPhones. I need to have my hands free to multitask while I'm talking.  What better way to say "I love you" than in French with this Je T'aime sweatshirt? Meet me in Paris, love.
Top Left: Native Union POP Handset for iPhone
Bottom Left: J.Crew Factory heart iPhone case
Right: Wildfox Couture sweatshirt

I can never have enough VS sleep tees. Comfy, cute and something you can wear over and over again. The coffee table book and luggage & passport set aren't things I would normally buy for myself, which is exactly why they would make excellent gifts.
Left: Victoria's Secret sleep tee
Top Right: Kate: The Kate Moss Book coffee table book
Bottom Right: Graphic Image luggage tag and passport set

I would love to get any of these things but my perfect Valentines Day is a dinner (that I don't cook) and wine with my husband. So I put him on my list too...last but not least.


No comments:

Post a Comment