Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Perfect Couple

Like Zack and Kelly, Chuck and Blair, and Corey and Topanga, navy and coral just go together.  They complement each other, as all great couples do.  They individually shine on their own, but are better together.  I've found myself wearing this color combo a lot this season.  Here are some of my favorite finds.
L: me in J.Crew Factory shirt, Express pants, Tory Burch shoes, Francesca's necklace
TR: Romeo & Juliet Couture peplum blouse (Neiman Marcus)
BR: Adrianna Papell Colorblock blouse (Nordstrom)

L: me in Gap dress, H&M blazer, Style & Co boots
TR: French Connection Peter Pan collar dress (bluefly.com)
BR: Taylor printed jersey dress (bluefly.com)

L: Aqua shirt dress (Bloomingdales)
C: Tegan dress (Bloomingdales)
R: A.L.C. Thompson dress (ShopBop)

L: me in H&M shirt, Old Navy pants, Charming Charlie necklace, Coach shoes
TR: Forever21 top
BR: J.Crew Factory dotted bird graphic print tee




No comments:

Post a Comment