Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Personal Style

I haven't been posting many of my outfits lately, so here I have compiled several pics of some of the outfits I've worn in the last few weeks.  Like I've said before, my office is 'business casual' so I don't have to dress up that much for work, and I tend to dress for warmth and comfort in the office.  I can't wait until the weather gets warmer so I can mix things up a bit with more dresses and lighter tops. 
L: Gap sweater, Gap jeans, Forever21 scarf, Tory Burch sunnies, Alex Marie flats
C: H&M dress, Apricot Lane necklace
R: H&M sweater, Gap vest, F21 scarf, Steve Madden boots

L: Loft sweater, Loft necklace, Gap cords, Style & Co boots
C: F21 top, Banana Republic cardigan, Banana Republic pants, Victoria Spenser booties
R: Banana Republic sweater, J.Crew scarf, J.Crew skirt, Steve Madden boots

L:  Final Touch top, Gap jeans, Style & Co boots
C: Gap shirt, Old Navy cardigan, Express pants, Victoria Spenser booties
R: Gap sweater, Gap jeans, Steve Madden boots

L: Limited top, Limited pants, Express booties
C: Gap top, sweater, and jeans, Steve Madden boots
R: F21 top, Express pants, Victoria Spencer booties


No comments:

Post a Comment