Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Welcome

Ok, so working in a cubicle all day staring at excel spreadsheets for the last five years has left me with a desperate need for a creative outlet.. So ta-da here I am writing my first blog. There's some quote about where your thoughts go when you are dreaming- that's your true passion. I guess that is what fashion is for me. My profession has nothing to do with fashion or style. When I wake up in the morning, it is much easier to get out of bed if I have something cute to wear. I dont have the most expensive or exclusive items hanging in my closet (not by choice, def would be carrying a different color Birkin bag every day if I could). But I do what I can with what I have, on a reasonable budget. This blog can maybe show you that you don't have to have things fresh off the runway to look good, it's all about how you put it together. On this blog I will post some of my outfits along with some of my inspirations, my never-ending wish list items (sorry husband) and also showcase some of my stylish friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment