Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Such a Stud

I've been seeing studs everywhere lately! No I'm not talking about good looking guys, I'm talking about another trend. Studded purses, boots, tops...I've even seen my mom wearing some studded loafers. Some of you might associate studs with rock stars decked out in tight leather pants and lots of chest hair. However, you don't have to own a motorcycle to rock this look. The studded sweater I'm wearing today shows how you can casually work this look into your wardrobe.
Today I'm wearing:
Sweater- Rock & Republic
Cords- Gap
Boots- Style & Co

I have been wanting these brown studded boots since I saw them a couple of months ago online (Delia's-shown on the top right of the pic below). I also found a similar style from Zara.

This denim shirt from Asos has studded details on the back and would be cute with red jeans. The gray knit shirt (also Asos) has studs on the shoulder and could be dressed up or down. The black Michael Kors studded tee would also be a relaxed way to try this trend without looking like you need a microphone or a Harley-Davidson.





No comments:

Post a Comment