Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Little Leopard

I can't say I own an abundance of animal print clothing but I do enjoy a splash of leopard print here and there. Fortunately, there are several subtle ways to wear this trend without looking like Snooki.

A few leopard print items I would love to have in my closet are a clutch, flats and a skinny belt. These are versatile pieces that could go with tons of different outfits. And how cute is this vintage-looking watch? Just a touch of leopard on the wrist would liven up any ensemble.
Watch: Betsey Johson
Flats: J.Crew
Belt: J.Crew Factory
Clutch: The Limited

Another easy piece to wear is a leopard print scarf. I put a Louis Vuitton stole on my wishlist when I saw Kyle Richards wearing one on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. It is shown below on Bar Rafaeli and Miranda Kerr. I'm rocking a knock off version from Forever21.


Today I'm wearing:
Dress- Banana Republic
Cardigan-Forever21
Boots- Steve Madden (props to my husband for shining these babies up for me the other day)
Bangles- Henri Bendel








No comments:

Post a Comment