Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Monaco Mania

My little furry boy Monaco has been feeling a little under the weather these last couple of days.  There is nothing worse than having a sick baby, especially when the little nugget can't talk to tell you what's hurting him.  So like any good mom, I am worried about him but I think it's just upset stomach and I'm sure he will be fine before I know it.  I did a short post awhile ago about Yorkies as 'furry little accessories.'  Honestly I had no idea how popular yorkies were among celebs, but it makes sense.  These little lapdogs make great travel companions and are small enough to easily tote around town.

One of the most photographed Yorkies is Frankie, Miranda Kerr's pup.  Frankie is often seen jet-setting around the world with his supermodel mom.  Don't tell Monaco that this lucky dog was on the cover of Italian Vogue, he will be so jealous! 

Yorkies have a certain air about them, like they know they should be treated like royalty and can get away with anything because they are so cute.  They always travel in style and like to get all the attention they can.

Clockwise, starting at top right:  Molly Sims, Naomi Watts, Hilary Duff, Natalie Portman, Emmy Rossum

L: Karlie Kloss in a Victoria's Secret ad
Top Right: Audrey Hepburn
Bottom Right: Elizabeth Taylor
Monaco has had an interest in fashion since he was 3 months old.  When I first got him, I was so excited to dress him up in teeny little dog clothes.  Since he has gotten older, I have taken it down a few notches and only really make him wear jackets when it's cold and sweaters on special occassions. 

TL: Moochie & Co.
TR: Poochi & Toutou
BL: LuvGear
BR: Poochi & Toutou
While he may not always like getting dressed up, he does love wearing collars.  His favorite brand is UpCountry Inc. because they make special teacup sized collars just for dogs like him.  They have really cute prints and easy snap enclosures.  I just found this cute owl print collar on their website that he would love. 

Monaco's style is very preppy and he tends to pick out plaids, argyles, and stripes.  He also lives for a bowtie.  Here's a few things he's had his eye on for me to buy him- a couple of new button down shirts, a new raincoat, and an adorable harness with a bowtie.  Also, he has had a Bendel's dog bowl on his wish list for quite some time.  A few of his favorite online shopping sites are Glamour Dog, Moochie and Co, Poochi & Toutou, and Posh Puppy Boutique.
Left: all Poochi & Toutou
Top Right: Etsy
Bottom Right: Henri Bendel
 Just when I think Tom Brady and Orlando Bloom can't get any hotter, I see pics of them with their Yorkies.  These pups really are chick magnets.  Just ask my husband, who can't keep women away from him when he has Monaco, especially the drive-thru workers who gather around the window to see him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment