Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Arm Candy

Handcuffs, rope, tattoos...All things I do not want on my wrists.  Actually, I secretly do want my initials tattooed on my wrist but don't worry mom, I'll never do it.  Instead I will stick to adorning my wrists with some arm candy.  I love stacking bangles and bracelets for a cool and unique look.  I think you should have one signature piece and then add interchangeable ones around it, depending on your outfit and mood.

The one thing I wear every day is my Bendel's 'screw you baby cuff.'  That's really what it's called and when I accidentally leave it at home I feel totally naked.  Usually I'm just wearing that, but some days I like to add some other bracelets to keep this one company.

Top:  Henri Bendel, HB, Pappagallo, HB
Left: HB, Topshop, HB
Right: Saks Fifth Avenue, HB, HB
I'm into small leather cuffs right now and Tory Burch has several variations like this one below.  I've also seen wrap around cuffs in several colors at lots of stores.  My sister and I live for Bendel's bangles and this one is unique because of the woven leather.  I love the delicacy of this pretty cross bracelet and the turquoise would be a nice pop of color.  
Top Left: Tasha (Nordstrom)
Top Right: Cara (Nordstrom)
Bottom Left: Henri Bendel
Bottom Right: Tory Burch

I tend to veer towards cuffs since my wrists are so small, and I'm kind of obsessing over this gold chain link cuff.  I also adore this pave blinged out version in rose gold.  This thicker Bendel's bangle is kind of edgy in snake print, while the Tory wrap bracelet is dainty and cute with its little flower detail (or is that a four leaf clover)?


Top Left: Henri Bendel
Top Right: Jennifer Fisher
Bottom Left: Baublebar
Bottom Right: Tory Burch
I seriously have maybe one watch and I never wear it, but I really want to get a new one that I could stack.  Here's a few I found that would be easy to pair with some of my bracelets. 
L:  Michael Kors
C: Marc by Marc Jacobs
R: Burberry
Bottom: Michael Kors
Kim Kardashian is serious about her arm candy too and is often seen posting her new purchases on Instagram.  Kiki's jewelry may be Cartier, but I found a cheaper version of her 'nail' cuff.  It looks like it could also be used as a weapon.  What are your favorite stackable pieces?

Giles & Brother brass spike cuff






No comments:

Post a Comment