Monday, September 9, 2013

What's Your Favorite Color, Baby?

Any true UK fan would know to answer that question with a big "Blue and White!"  Now that football season is in full swing, it's a good time to stock up on apparel in your fave team's colors and pick out some game day outfits.  When I was in college, we wore jean skirts and UK t-shirts with Rainbow flip-flops to football games.  Luckily, nowadays it's all about wearing the team colors in a chic way.  You can still stay true to your own style while representing your team.

In the words of Jay-Z, you should know I bleed blue, but I ain't a Crip though.  No, I was just born into a family of Wildcat faithfuls.  Naturally, I like to surround myself with other UK fans (or at least people who look good in blue).
How cute are my family and friends?!
I love to have blue and white accessories to mix and match with different outfits.  I'm kind of obsessed with the chain-link necklace.
T: Gap 'Color Block-Stripe Infinity Scarf', Zara 'Plaid Scarf'
B: 'Irena Necklace' (shopsosie.com), 'Lifesaver Links Necklace' (baublebar.com), 'Sapphire Spike Collar' (baublebar.com)
The pieces below can be dressed up or down, worn with shorts or jeans, or layered with other pieces during cooler weather.
TL: Zara 'Jacquard Blouse', BL: Joie 'Frenchie B. Silk Top' (Nordstrom)
C: 'Sona Dress' (shopsosie.com)
TR: 'Stadium Street Solid Top' (Francesca's), BR: Zara 'Draped Cardigan'
TL: 'Clodia Striped Sweater' (shopsosie.com), Forever21 'Breton Striped Tee'
B: DKNYC '3/4 Sleeve Color Block Blouse' (Bloomingdales), Club Monaco 'Briar Top', Gap 'Printed Boyfriend Shirt'
 Here's a few casual shirts I would wear with jeans or leggings.  Oh, and finally, there's the cutest little UK fan ever!
L: Victoria's Secret 'UK Raw Half-Zip Pullover', TR: UK Striped Pullover (agapparel.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment