Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Summer, Kind of Wonderful

I must say, this summer has kind of been a blur.  It's like I blinked and it was over.  Luckily, I got to finish it off with a week-long beach vacation.  Here are a few of my looks from the past week.

TL: Shelly tee. Gap shorts
BL: Taylor dress
C: Naked Zebra romper, Coach shoes
TR: Mango tank, Gap shorts
BR: Everly dress


I haven't had much time to write this summer, but here's a little wrap-up of my fave looks from the past few months.
Allison Williams in Valentino, Blake Lively in Burberry Prorsum, Sienna Miller in Dolce & Gabbana
Rosie Huntington- Whiteley in Gerard Darel, Mollie King, Vanessa Hudgens in Catherine Malandrino

Reese Witherspoon, Olivia Palermo, Alessandra Ambrosio, Kourtney Kardashian


Selena Gomez in Atelier Versace, Julianne Hough in Halston Heritage skirt and Bec & Bridge top, Miranda Kerr in Gucci
Rachel Bilson in Oscar de la Renta, Sandra Bullock in Emilio Pucci, Lily Collins in Cushnie et Ochs





No comments:

Post a Comment