Monday, September 30, 2013

My Fall Wish List

There are certain things I wish for all the time, like Victoria's Secret model-like hair and world peace, but when fall comes around, I find myself wishing for a lot more things.  That's probably because it is my fave season and the best time for shopping.  Here's just a few things topping my Fall Wish List.

First, a new handbag.  Ok, this is on my list year-round, but I've been carrying the same 2 bags in rotation for the past couple of years and it's time to add a new one into the mix.  I'm really into gray right now, and also a structured silhouette like a satchel.  
1. Prada Saffiano 'Shoulder-Strap Bowler Bag' (Neiman Marcus) 2. Reed Krakoff 'Boxer Tote Bag' (Saks Fifth Avenue)
3. Henri Bendel 'West 57th Satchel' (Henri Bendel) 4. Burberry 'Small Bridle House Check Tote Bag' (Burberry)

Also on my list- anything leather.  I like the full-on toughness of a Moto jacket, but I would also enjoy these softer pieces with leather accents.


1. Tory Burch 'Daphne Leather Jacket' (Nordstrom) 2. Chaus 'Collarless Quilted Faux Leather Jacket' (Nordstrom)
1. J. Crew Collection 'Leather and Tweed Pencil Skirt (J.Crew)  2. Zara top (Zara)
3. Madewell 'Leather-trim Peplum Top' (Madewell)
Booties booties booties rockin everywhere this season, and I would wear these brown ones to work all the time.  Actually every height of boot is in, so I've selected ankle, mid-calf, knee-height and over the knee pairs that I would like to see in my closet.
1. Frye 'Celia Boot' (Nordstrom)  2. Vintage Shoe Co. 'Veronica Boot' (Nordstrom)
3. Tory Burch 'Sabe Bootie' (Tory Burch)  4. Chinese Laundry 'Spring Street Boot' (Nordstrom)
Here's some other random items, just for fun.  A comfy sweatshirt to throw on anytime, oxfords to wear with skinnies, and a cute pony tail holder.
1. Henri Bendel 'Debutante Pony' (Henri Bendel)  2. Not Rated 'Jiselle Oxford' (DSW)
3. Madewell 'Bien Fait Sweatshirt' (Madewell)

What's on your Fall Wish List?

No comments:

Post a Comment