Monday, July 15, 2013

Summer Staple: The Shirt Dress

I'm all about keeping it simple, so I love the shirt dress.  It's easy and comfortable, but still polished, especially when belted.  Most shirt dresses are classic styles that can be worn for many years.  Confession- I've had the one in the pic below for at least 4 or 5 years and still wear it.  I just switch up the belt and shoes to create multiple outfits.  The looks below can simply be described as effortlessly chic- my favorite word combination (besides Louis and Vuitton).
Nicky Hilton, Emma Roberts, me in an H&M dress and MICHAEL Michael Kors shoes
celeb images from Google

L: DKNYC 'Mesh Yoke Sleeveless Shirtdress' (Nordstrom)
C: MICHAEL Michael Kors Maxi Shirt Dress' (Bloomingdales)
R: Hive & Honey 'Military Shirt Dress' (piperlime.com)
L: RD Style 'Stripe Shirt Dress' (piperlime.com)
C: DKNYC 'Button Shirt Dress' (Bloomingdales)
R: Tory Burch 'Brigitte Cotton Shirtdress' (Nordstrom)

No comments:

Post a Comment