Friday, July 19, 2013

Stripe Club

 I've bought several striped dresses this summer, not on purpose but just because I always tend to gravitate towards stripes.  They're 'safer' and more versatile than most other prints, but are still cute and flattering. 
me in a Banana Republic dress, Tory Burch shoes; me in an Outback Red dress (The Limited) and Coach shoes
Even though it's only July, I'm already thinking towards fall (my fave time of year).   I could see myself wearing most of these dresses now with sandals and then with black tights and boots in the fall. 
TL: Nanette Lepore 'Waterfront Stripe Dress' (Bloomingdales)
TR: 10 Croby Derek Lam 'Short Sleeve Striped Dress' (shopbop.com)
BL: Aqua 'Stripe Ponte Dress' (Bloomingdales)
BC: Kate Spade 'Striped Vivien Dress' (Kate Spade)
BR: Aqua 'Stripe Knit Eyelet Sleeveless Dress' (Bloomingdales)

L: J.Crew 'Stripe Silk Tunic Dress' (J.Crew)
C: BCBG Max Azria 'Short Sleeve Stripe Dress' (bcbg.com)
R: Banana Republic 'Striped Ponte Knit V-Neck Dress' (Banana Republic)
Here's a few of my favorite striped looks from the Spring/Summer runway. 
Fan Bingbing in Oscar de la Renta, Zoe Saldana in Dolce & Gabbana, Chanel Iman in J. Mendel
images from Google

No comments:

Post a Comment