Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Personal Style 2

Here's another quick post of outfits I've taken pics of recently.  The weather here has been a crazy mix of cold and hot and then cold again so I've still been dressing pretty warm.  Speaking of warm, I'll be heading to the beach later this week...no sightseeing, just fun in the sun with my friends and I cannot wait.  Stay tuned for a fun Miami outfits post! 
L: Loft sweater, Limited pants, Tory Burch shoes
C: J.Crew tank and cardigan, Banana Republic pants, Gianni Bini shoes
R:  pink rose top (Century21), Banana Republic pants, TB shoes
 
L: Gap sweater, Gap jeans, Express scarf, Tory Burch flats
R: Old Navy dress, Forever21 scarf, Style & Co. boots (Macy's)
 
L: Everly dress (Bluetique), madden girl shoes
C: Blue Rain top (Francesca's), Express pants, TB shoes
R: H&M dress, TB shoes


No comments:

Post a Comment