Thursday, June 13, 2013

Skirt the Issue

I have maybe 3 skirts in my closet now that fit me and are still 'in style,' so I'm on the hunt for some new ones.  Skirts are tricky- they have to be the right length, not too tight, but also not too loose.  I need to try them on before I buy and I really hate doing that, so I just don't buy very many.  Every length is in right now (mini, midi, and maxi) so it's a great time to make some purchases.
TL: Nicholas 'Bonded Zip Skirt' (shopbop)
BL: 'Euclid Skirt' (shopsosie.com)
C: me in J.Crew skirt, Zara top, and MICHAEL Michael Kors shoes
TR: Limited 'Hi-Low Wrap Skirt' (Limited)
BR: DKNY 'Pencil Skirt with Contrast Seaming' (shopbop)
 I love a fun, patterned skirt that you can dress up with a blouse and heels or down with a tee shirt and sandals.
L: Mango 'Printed Sheer Skirt' (Mango)
TR: Club Monaco 'Marie Skirt' (Club Monaco)
CR: 'Miami Gardens Printed Skirt' (Francesca's)
BR: 'Sahara Printed Skirt' (Francesca's)

TL: Milly for Banana Republic 'Green Printed Skirt' (Banana Republic)
BL: BCBG Max Azria 'Michaela Pleated Wrap Skirt' (Bloomingdales)
TR: Zara 'Printed Pencil Skirt' (Zara)
BR: Club Monaco 'Cady Skirt' (Club Monaco)
The fit and flare style is so cute and flattering.  I like these in solid colors.  They can be worn now with sandals and later with tights and pumps.
TL: Banana Republic 'White Fit and Flare Skirt' (Banana Republic)
BL: Vince 'Leather Skirt' (Nordstrom)
TR: Collective Concepts 'Texture Pleated Skirt' (piperlime)
BR: Zara 'Printed Skirt' (Zara)
 Of course, black and white is right on trend, and these can also be worn from season to season. 

L: Jordana Brewster in a Rachel Zoe skirt
TR: Mango 'Ethnic Fabric Skirt' (Mango)
CR: Mango 'Combi Lace Skirt' (Mango)
BR: Limited 'Polka Dot Pencil Skirt' (Limited)
 
Emma Roberts, Alessandra Ambrosio, Selena Gomez


No comments:

Post a Comment