Friday, June 28, 2013

It's Friday, I'm in Love

T.G.I.F. people!  Today is the day I look forward to all week long- jeans day!  As an adult working in corporate America, it's such a relief to be able to wear something comfortable one workday per week.  However, as our employee handbook points out, it is not "Casual Friday," so it also brings the challenge of wearing something that is comfy, yet still office-appropriate.  This is particularly hard in the summer, when it is 90 degrees outside but 30 degrees in the office.  The key to dressing during this season is layering, and today I turned to my favorite blazer to help me pull off this look. 
Kourtney Kardashian, Jessica Alba, me

me in an Under Skies top (Bluetique), Limited jeans & Coach sandals
Short sleeve and sleeveless tops are perfect for this time of year, and can be dressed up a little with statement jewelry.  Then just add a blazer or cardigan in the office.

TL: Tory Burch 'Theresa top' (Tory Burch)
BL: J.Crew Factory 'Printed Teagan Ruffle Popover' (J.Crew Factory)
TR: Zara 'Pleated Top' (Zara)
BR: Kenneth Cole New York 'Vikkie Ann Sleeveless Top' (Nordstrom)
I love flats, but sometimes heels can really polish off a look.  Adding a pair of pumps or strappy sandals can take an outfit from just casual to chic.
Olivia Palermo, Nikki Reed
  Have a beautiful, stylish weekend! xo




No comments:

Post a Comment